As far back as I can remember I’ve always been curious, I remember my parents told me I asked alot of questions like why soap has different colors but they all brought out only white foam? They had to refer me to someone who could answer that question, I still constantly have alot of questions today that I mostly just Google the answers.
I recently stumbled on a write up I did sometime in April 2014, I sat down in my room and wrote down what I believed guided my learning.
In my quest for knowledge and becoming a better person I believe my learning is guided by the following principles:
- Learning is essential for my Growth
- Learning should be driven by passion.
- Learning is not limited to reading books but includes observation, video, and audio.
- The wider the scope of learning, the wider the area of influence.
- Learning covers Spiritual, Physical, intellectual areas
- Learning is subject to the Word of God and Holy Spirit.
- I will be known for what I know.
- I will be known for what I do; hence I must apply what I learn.
- I will share what I learn.
- I will never stop learning.